Sunday, August 2, 2009

Testimonials

I asked Dana to write several articles for me on a very challenging subject, and in a very short period of time. And the articles she delivered were well-written, well-researched, and just what I was looking for. Now, whenever I need high quality content written by a ghostwriter I can depend on, I’ll know where to turn.

Thank you, Dana.

Dee Jones
www.contentmuse.com


Dana Parr really is your Dependable Writer. I would like to say she is mine but I suppose I have to share. I have used her several times and she always produces her content on time. But what is more important to me is that she produces well written, informative and clean articles. She writes in an authoritative yet friendly voice that your readers will enjoy. You will be making the right move if you hire “my” Dependable Writer.

Pamela Rappaport
Content You Need

No comments:

Post a Comment